Subscribe to Lonsec Retire
Lonsec Retire is designed for financial advice professionals. Only financial advisers who hold their own Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) or who are Authorised Representatives of an AFSL holder are eligible to subscribe to the service.
Existing Lonsec Research subscribers
Contact us for your free login (Research & Industry Panel modules only)
$900 + GST
per annum per licence (all modules)
Dealer groups & product providers
Please contact Lonsec's product services team for details
03 9623 6300 or
To access our subscriber-only content, please call 03 9623 6300 or complete the following:
Lonsec Retire terms and conditions acknowledgement
When do these terms and conditions apply?
1. These terms and conditions (Terms) are a legally binding contract between You or the organisation You represent (You, Your) and Lonsec Research Pty Ltd (ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445) and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth,) (the Act)) (Us, We, Our). They apply whenever You access Lonsec Retire provided by Us using Your Username and Password provided by Us and also govern Your use of Lonsec Retire. By accepting these Terms You warrant that you hold a current Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth.)) or are a wholesale client within the meaning of section 9 of the Act.
2. You should read these Terms in conjunction with our privacy statement, website copyright statement and other website disclaimers and any additional terms and conditions (such as user restrictions) which apply to Your subscription for and Use of Lonsec Retire (as notified by Us at the time You purchase the Your subscription) (Supplemental Terms).
2. Special meanings
When used in these terms and conditions:
Lonsec Retire means the Lonsec Research Pty Ltd retirement web-site, Lonsecretire.com.au, being a web-site which sets out financial information relating to retirement provided by Us on-line.
Intellectual Property Rights means all current and future registered and unregistered rights in respect of patents, copyright, designs, circuit layouts, trade marks, trade secrets, know-how, confidential information, invention and discoveries and all other intellectual property belonging to Us in relation to Lonsec Retire.
Online Facility means Our website purchase facility of the Lonsec Retire subscription.
Password means Your password as maintained by You to access Lonsec Retire.
Username means Your username allocated to you by Us when you purchase a Lonsec Retire subscription.
3. Subscribing online
a) You must be registered to use Lonsec Retire before You can become a registered subscriber and start using the Online Facility. The registration process is described on Our website at www.lonsecretire.com.au/contact-us.
b) You are responsible for correctly entering all requested information into Lonsec Retire and for safeguarding Your Username and Password which We provide to You following payment. If incorrect information is entered, this it may result in You not being able to access Lonsec Retire. If Your Username and Password is accessed by an unauthorized user, You will be liable for this breach and any damages to third parties which may result from the unauthorized use of Your Username and Password.
- Your licence to use the information in Lonsec Retire is non-exclusive and non-transferable and is limited to the right to access, view and use the information on Lonsec Retire solely for Your internal business purposes; and
- Without limiting any of the above, you must not (and must not attempt to) allow any person other than Your employees, [agents or contractors] to use Lonsec Retire, or;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other notices of Intellectual Property Rights included in or accompanying information in Lonsec Retire;
- sub-licence, assign or transfer any of Your rights in respect of Your subscription in Lonsec Retire;
- cause or permit any person to do any of these things.
- If You fail to comply with the above licence terms and conditions, We may (at Our sole and absolute discretion);
- suspend and/or revoke Your access to Lonsec Retire and refuse to further supply You with a Username and Password for future use of Lonsec Retire;
- exercise any other rights, powers and remedies available to Us under these Terms or at law.
5. No warranties
- To the extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in connection with Lonsec Retire or its use (including, without limitation, Our performance of these Terms and any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded.
- Without limiting the above, the information contained in Lonsec Retire is a technical web-site for financial Services professionals only which requires specialist expertise and understanding. Accordingly:
- You acknowledge that the information in Lonsec Retire does not constitute personal advice. We recommend that You obtain your own independent financial advice in relation to Your retirement planning and investment options;
- You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to ensure You (and other persons under Your supervision or control) understand the contents of the information in Lonsec Retire and apply the information correctly;
- You acknowledge that the information in Lonsec Retire may not be suitable or relevant for use outside Australia; and
- You acknowledge that the information in Lonsec Retire does not in any way override the personal advice that You provide to Your client, for which You are at all times responsible and liable.
- Except as expressly stated on Our website, We do not represent that Lonsec Retire will work on, or be compatible with, Your operating systems, programs or applications. We also do not warrant that Your access to Lonsec Retire will be continuous or fault-free.
6. Our liability to you
To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any liability loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) whatsoever and however (Loss) arising from or in connection with your use of Lonsec Retire, whether that liability, loss or damage was caused by delay, error or omission, negligence, negligent misstatement or otherwise. We will accept liability for breach of these Terms and Conditions in accordance with the principles applied by the courts. However, We will not accept liability for any Loss where that Loss is caused by events outside Our reasonable control (such as a malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties or delay or failure of transmission).
7. Your liability to us
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you indemnify Us from any and all Loss incurred by Us as a result of or in connection with Your access or use of, or actions in reliance on, Lonsec Retire.
8. Amendment of these terms
We may amend these Terms at any time. If we do amend them You will be asked to read and accept the amended Terms before You next access Lonsec Retire.
- The disclaimers, limitations on liability and indemnities in these Terms continue despite termination of Your licence to use Lonsec Retire.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Us regarding the supply and use of Lonsec Retire and these Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales.
- You may not assign, transfer or otherwise deal with Your rights, obligations or liabilities under these Terms. We may assign, transfer or otherwise deal with Our rights, obligations or liabilities under these Terms at any time and without notice to You.